Sunday, March 25, 2012

How do we use our "gifts?" We may have a talent for singing, being a great listener, or speaker.  We may have a gift of serving those in need (food, clothing, shelter, education, & so on)  Maybe we can sew or do crafts.  Let's reach out to God and ask Him how we can use them for His glory. 
I had the pleasure of attending a Meredith Andrews concert today.  I could hear that she was a wonderful singer/songwriter.  I could hear that she has a lovely voice.  She is a great speaker.  She has compassion for others.  What I could clearly see is that she is using her gift to build up others, to glorify God.  I am inspired by this.  I challenge everyone to look to do the same.  1Corinthians 14:12 So it is with you.  Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment