Saturday, March 2, 2013

RECYCLE WHAT?                                            
1.  Hooks from clothes (socks, gloves) .  You can fish a string, or thin piece of yarn into the hole.  Crochet a project onto it.

These are a few of the things I recycle for my craft supplies.
2. Argo Cornstarch containers- store beads & things.

 
3. Twist Ties- from bread, rolls, etc.,  They can be tied around small groups of leftover yarn, tie the ends of a bag with your completed projects.
4.  Plastic Bags- anything  non-food like latex gloves, newspaper,etc.,  I put my completed projects in them & tie the end with a "twist tie."
5.  Insert from calculator tape- You can put yarn through the center hole & crochet a project, such as a small tote bag.  I would use (2).  You can also save a bunch of these & use them as large "beads."

No comments:

Post a Comment