Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I saw a commercial with a guy who was running & knitting a sweater at the same time!  I ask, "How crazy is that?"  We all know it takes a steady hand & concentration to knit or crochet anything.  It doesn't have to take a pattern, however.  Just a basic set of directions to follow.  Hence, my blog.  I have to say, basic projects that are not a hassle to complete are for me!  I feel so much better about myself when I can get them done in a "timely" fashion.  If you like a difficult, challenging project, my blog is not for you.  However, I surely would enjoy if you would stop back from time to time to visit!  I will continue posting some "links" of interest.  I will post some links to dear friends I met who volunteer their time at orphanages in other parts of the world.  These little children could use your support.  Maybe you could donate some handmade items?  Thanks to you & may God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment