Thursday, April 26, 2012

Like  newborn babies,crave spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.  1Peter 2:2

If we only say we like crochet, but don't try to make something,  we will miss out on the awesome things we can create.  If we say, "I believe in Jesus," but don't follow it up with persuing a relationship with him, we will be missing out on what He has planned for us.  How do we pursue a relationship with Jesus? We have to turn away from our sins & repent.  Pray & accept Him into our hearts.  Study the Bible & find out what it means to live for Him.  Attend church & Bible studies. When I was a child, I was taught to love Jesus.  While that was wonderful, I discovered it just wasn't enough. I was missing something.  It was only when I made a complete dedication to the Lord, that I could have a personal relationship with Him, and experience all He has to offer. Have a great week, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment